I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new digs. So much space indoors and out. So much storage. Everything truly has a place and there is room to spare. I could probably store a years' supply of food in one of the several linen closets and the outdoor shed.
Between the big lawns and swing set, Charlotte has her own private playground.
There are five acres out here and only a portion of it is used at the moment.
Today Charlotte and took a walk exploring the back part of the property. There's a woodpile out there where bunnies live. We also discovered five walnut trees, an old chicken coop currently used for storage of kindling and other miscellany and a big plastic truck covered in cobwebs.

So many projects I can think of. I'd like to dig up all the sticker weeds. I'd like to start a fruit and vegetable garden. I'd like to clean off the plastic truck. I'd like to clean out the chicken coop and start a flock. So much to learn and experience!
We found a sofa and love seat on Craigslist for only $200. They are older solid pieces in a classic style with beautiful blue upholstery with a jacquard floral vine pattern. Pictures might be good to share, eh? I'll add that to my list of things I'd like to do.
I really enjoyed the week or so "unplugged" from the internet. I need to remember that feeling and all the fun projects and not let the virtual world consume me.
No comments:
Post a Comment