Thursday, August 26, 2010

Indecision

Charlotte is suffering from an extreme case of indecision. Actually, she may be enjoying it and we her parents are the only ones suffering.

She asked for a sip from a bottle of water on the table. I handed it to her. She pushed it away, "No water." Two seconds later she's asking for it again!

It's been like that the past few days.

She wants me to snuggle with her but then she pushes at me and whines. If I leave or move away it's a full-on meltdown.

She picks out a butterfly shirt to wear and when I go to put it on her it's "No fuh-fly. Tee." indicating she wants the kitty shirt instead. Of course, if I go get the kitty shirt, it's "No tee. Fuh-fly."

Whether it's teething, the heat, a reaction to something she ate or just normal two-ish-ness, please may it pass soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment