Okay, perhaps that title is a little melodramatic, but it wasn't for nothing that my parents nicknamed me "Margaret of Green Gables."
I just received a call from one of the Judy's who leads the small group portion of the Bible study I've been attending at Tulare Community Church.
The leaders got together and decided that it's no longer ok for Charlotte to tag along with me. Apparently they got some complaints from last week. I thought I noticed some dirty looks coming our way.
So, she must stay in the nursery. Or else.
Of course, the first week I was there, the nursery kicked her out for crying so hard and inconsolably that she upset the other children. The second week was not much better.
So, I will drop her off at the nursery tomorrow as requested.
Supposedly they have added more helpers. Maybe there will be someone available to hold and comfort and calm her. Maybe she is past the extreme separation anxiety and will do fine.
Or maybe tomorrow is my last day at this Bible study.
Like I said, it's a day of reckoning.
No comments:
Post a Comment