Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Decorations!

Our Christmas decorations have been up since Thanksgiving weekend, but for some reason I seem to have forgotten until today that I have a camera and a blog to share pictures on. :p


Here is our tree! The paper ring Advent calendar was a craft sent home from MOPS. Each link has a Christmas question or activity written inside, like "Do you know what the name Jesus means?" or "Pray for those who don't understand the real Christmas story."  We open one as part of our bedtime routine each night.



Our stockings wait to be filled.

Another Advent calendar I made out of a chalkboard.  The chalkboard was another MOPS craft project: a cupboard door painted with blackboard paint and a color of our choice.


A snowman Charlotte made at MOPS!

 Some Christmas friends cuddle on our loveseat. :)

We got out Adam's 49ers snow village this year.

 A close-up of a few of our Christmas tree decorations.


Another Advent calendar!  Charlotte has really enjoyed marking off the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment