Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Park Picnic

Today Charlotte and I went with some friends to a park for a picnic. 

Charlotte was so excited that we were going she danced for joy!
DSC05067

and ran in circles around the kitchen
DSC05070

Here are the friends from church who picnicked with us.  Mia has her arms folded, the pastor's wife Monica is wielding the banana and knife.  Mia's three kids are Melia, Christian and baby Christopher (napping in the stroller at far left).
DSC05078

There were lots of Canadian geese at the park.  The creek bed behind the kids was dry in the summer and early fall (which is the last time we visited this park).
DSC05083

Charlotte got a kick out of riding this horsie.  The first time she got on it, I asked her if she could say "yeehaw," and she replied very seriously.  "I can't.  I'm too busy."
DSC05090

Then she got off and decided the horse was hungry! 
DSC05093

No comments:

Post a Comment