Charlotte is doing very well. She had two accidents yesterday, one when we were outside talking to a screen door vendor and later that night during a family get together, but the only one before that was in the early part of the week when she had a bout of diarrhea, and the last one before that had been last Saturday when she was outside playing with Adam. But when she's not distracted by something out of the ordinary, she's got the idea. I'm still taking her before we leave the house and other major transitions, but no longer feel like I have to rush her to the bathroom or potty chair at every opportunity. Now she generally tells me she has to go, and there have been a few times when she has just walked over to one of the little potty chairs we have in the house, pulled down her own pants and done her thing.
This week I washed the last load of cloth diapers I'll be doing for a while. We have her in a disposable at night. Kind of a bittersweet end of an era feeling!
No comments:
Post a Comment