No
Abcd
What’s there on it?
What’s on it?
Dada
Dog
Yeah
Elephant
Elephant
Yeah
Hmmm
I see zebras mama
They’re looking at me
I can’t see them
I can’t see them
I see elephant
Yeah
a pooped
a stink
Where’s dada go?
Where dada go?
He’s stuck
Says mama, where’s tiger
Where’s tiger
At …. At home
Really?
At zoo, not in home
what’s he do?
I see loud noise
That’s a really loud noise
What’s that?
What’s dada do?
That’s fun
We patty cake patty cake
Patty cake
Uh oh
Where’s Charlotte on it?
Boo boo boo
Where’s mama?
Where did Susie go? (not sure what she's saying here)
Boo
Talk Grandma on Skype
Done working hard
No more working hard
We've moved to Tulare. Visit often to keep up with us, and in particular the most rapidly changing members of the family, Charlotte and Zachary!
Friday, January 7, 2011
Transcript of Story Time with Charlotte
Here's a transcript of Story Time with Charlotte in case you'd like to double-check your understanding of what Charlotte said in yesterday's post against my understanding. No guarantee that I'm 100% correct, of course. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment