We three Sierdsmas have been down for the count with a nasty stomach bug.
It started with Charlotte on Wednesday night (actually the wee hours of Thursday morning), and Charlotte didn't really improve until Saturday morning, right in time for me to feel ill. I was up most of the night with it and stayed in bed all day Sunday, and then Sunday night Adam felt ill and had trouble sleeping and called in sick on Monday.
Charlotte's appetite and digestion are pretty much back to normal. I have a small appetite but my stomach still feels a little touchy. Adam went in to work today and left before we got up, so I hope he is feeling better.
To pass the time during the latter part of the illness where the victim is no longer having active digestive problems but is just sapped of all energy and lacks all appetite, we sat around on our sofas and watched movies. We watched Snow White multiple times (Charlotte's new favorite), and also Fox and the Hound, Monsters Inc., Beauty and the Beast and Pinocchio. I think it was Adam's first time seeing all of them except for Monsters Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment