Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day of Kindergarten

Charlotte was excited for her first day of kindergarten!

REALLY excited!!

We parked across the street and walked over to the school.  On the way, we met one of Charlotte's classmates and they posed for a picture together.

Once we arrived at the classroom, Charlotte went straight to her seat and said, "I have to do my work."  She wouldn't get up to pose for any more pictures so we took this candid shot:

We gave her hugs and kisses there in her seat, said goodbye and started to walk out.  Of course, as soon as we exited the room, she came running after us and got real hugs and her "kissing hands."  

I ran some errands before heading home.  As I turned onto Tulare Avenue from Mooney, it hit me :my baby started kindergarten!  She's growing up!  I won't see her until 2:00 p.m.!  And I cried a little. 

I can't wait to hear how her day went when I pick her up!

No comments:

Post a Comment