At one point she was trying to share her snacks with random inanimate objects we passed by. We stopped at a red light and I heard, "Tree, I like you. Do you want snack?" The light turned green. "Wait, come back! I feed you!"
***
Another time we were driving past the San Luis reservoir and she was trying to touch the water and put it in her cup. "I catch water! Ooops, I spilled."
"Oh no! Did you get wet?" I joked.
"No, it just pretend water."
***
She asked me to sing the meatball song.
Me (singing): "On top of old smokey, all covered with cheese, I lost my poor meatball, when somebody sneezed."
C (spoken): "Bless you!"
Me (singing): "It rolled off the table ..."
C (spoken): "And then I kicked it! Where did it go?"
Me (singing): "It rolled in the garden ..."
C (spoken): "And went bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, BOUNCE!"
Me (spoken): "That's a bouncy meat-a ball!"
No comments:
Post a Comment