C and I played outside this afternoon. At one point we were in her playhouse and she told me to go outside and look in the window.
Me: "What do you have at this store?"
C: "Ice cream."
Me: "What flavors?"
C: "Chocolate and ....
... and ... ketchup."
(later)
C: "Want something else?"
Me: "What else do you have?"
C: "I have THIS!" (gestures enthusiastically to the air)
Me: "What is this?"
C: "It's tasty!"
Me: "What do you have at this store?"
C: "Ice cream."
Me: "What flavors?"
C: "Chocolate and ....
... and ... ketchup."(later)
C: "Want something else?"
Me: "What else do you have?"
C: "I have THIS!" (gestures enthusiastically to the air)
Me: "What is this?"
C: "It's tasty!"
Here's another one from yesterday (forgive me if it's TMI):
C and I were in the bathroom together, she on her potty and me on mine, and I said, "Boy, I have a lot of pee!"
C: "Where?"
Me: "Coming out of my bladder."
C: "Where?"
Me: "Into the toilet."
C: "Where?"
Me: "Through my urethra. Can you say urethra?
C: "A zebra?"
C: "Where?"
Me: "Coming out of my bladder."
C: "Where?"
Me: "Into the toilet."
C: "Where?"
Me: "Through my urethra. Can you say urethra?
C: "A zebra?"
No comments:
Post a Comment