Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cleaning out the closets

This week I made a project of purging my closet of seldom worn items and organizing what remained by type and color.

I rid myself of anything muddy and drab and kept only the bright sunny happy candy colors that I now know suit me most.  I filled up my new 31 Large Utility Bin to overflowing with unwanted items and took them to Goodwill.

Just looking at my closet makes me happy!


As a bonus, all my clothes now fit in this space and my dresser ... no more invading Charlotte's closet. :)

I also cleaned out Charlotte's closet and dresser to remove worn out and outgrown items.  We then made a trip to our favorite local used kids clothing stores and $60 later, came back with a fun spring/summer wardrobe for her.  Some of it is 4T and fits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment