Over the weekend I had to give Zachary a bath. He's never quite been a fan of baths and tends to cry his way through them. Up until recently, I had given him his baths in the sink, but since he sits so well on his own now, I thought I'd try him in the big tub to see if Charlotte's tub toys would distract him from his misery.
As soon as he got in, he started fussing, grabbed the side of the tub and stood right up!
Since then, he tries to pull himself to stand in my lap, or if he's sitting next to me and I hold out my hands for him to grab onto.
He also sticks his legs straight out when I put him down on the floor, almost as if he prefers to try to stand. So I've been positioning him so he can hold on to the edge of furniture while I spot him. Yesterday while he was holding on to Pake and Beppe's couch, he reached for the edge of Pake's walker and transferred to that!
All signs point to him being an early walker, but not necessarily. After all, Charlotte started pulling up and cruising around eight months but didn't walk well until she was 16 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment